ES-1 DC Master Panel
- Analog DC volt and ammeter, back illuminated with dimmer
- 12 volt standard, 24 volt optional
- 4 battery bank test switch.
- DC master breaker (100 Amp standard; 50 or 75 amp optional)
- 22 branch circuit capacity, 20 installed standard; 3-5A, 5-10A, 6-15A,
6-20A or specify
- Size: 10″; W X 15″ H X 4″ D
- Weight: 8 lbs., (3.6 Kg.)
ES-6 DC Load Center
- Accommodates one analog meter. DC 0-50A ammeter standard or 12 or 24 volts optional
- Master breaker, single pole, 75 amp standard; 50 or 100 amp optional, single pole
- 10 branch circuit capacity, 8 installed standard: 1-5A, 2-10A, 4-15A, 1- 20A
- Size: 5.25″ W X 15″ H X 4″ D
Because of their exact height match and style compatibility, the panels below are ideal companions for expanding circuit capacity of the ES-1 or ES-5, or they may be used as stand-alone load centers.
ES-7 AC or DC Accessory Panel
- AC (120/240V) or DC (12/24V) master breaker (double pole AC 50 amp* standard, 30 amp optional, or DC 100 single pole amp standard; 50 or 75 amp optional
- 16 branch circuit capacity, 12 installed standard: ES-7A: 2-10A, 5-15A, 5-20A ES-7D: 2-5A, 3-10A, 5-15A, 2-20A
- Size: 5.25″ W x 15″ H x 4″ D
- Weight: 7 lbs., (3.2 Kg.)
* Note 50 amp master OK for use on 230 VAC line-to-line systems. For 230 VAC line-to-neutral systems 30 amp is maximum master breaker value.
AC-DC Master Combined Control Panels
- Locating all AC and DC functions on one panel provides a vessel with a central load distribution
and monitoring center.
- Complete metering of voltage and current on AC and DC systems. Back-lit analog meters
- AC master breaker(s) with reverse polarity warning light.
- Power “on” indicator lights on all circuits.
- Four battery bank voltage test switch
- Deluxe label set (LS-III) included, 206 functions
- 115 VAC standard/230 VAC optional 12 VDC standard/24 VDC optional
ES-3 Compact AC/DC Load Center
6 AC and 16 DC Breaker Capacity
Size: 13.7″ W X 10″ H X 4″ D
Large 3-1/2″ scale meters and an ample circuit breaker capacity makes this the panel of choice for boats in the 35′-45′ range.
8 AC and 20 DC Breaker Capacity
Size: 7″ W X 12″ H X 4″ D
Option: For vessels with an onboard generator, the panel may be fitted with a 7.5 or 15 kW ship-shore AC source selector switch. Specify ES-4SS option when ordering.
Has large DC circuit capacity and AC section including two load groups and a source selector switch for two shore power lines and a 15kW generator. Pre-heat and start-stop controls are standard. Additional system capacity can be obtained by incorporating model ES-6, ES-7 or ES-8.
20 AC and 24 DC Breaker Capacity
Size: 20″ W x 15″ H x 6″ D
Additional Specs Below