RF Ground & Antenna Accessories
- Ideal conductor for RF grounding of SSB radios and other noise sensitive transceivers or for bonding of thru-hulls, etc.
- Flexible – easily conforms to vessel contours
- .01″ (25mm) thick – see matrix for available lengths and widths
- Tight copper mesh (.05″ x .01″ wire spacing) ideal for creating a ground plane in hull. Length: 25′; Width: 4″
- May be placed into electronics enclosures to provide an RF barrier.
|GS-2-25||2″/5.1 cm||25’/8 meters||3 lbs./1.4 kg|
|GS-2-50||2″/5.1 cm||50’/17 meters||5 lbs./2.3 kg|
|GS-2-100||2″/5.1 cm||100’/33 meters||8 lbs./3.6 kg|
|GS-4-100||4″;/10.2 cm||100’/33 meters||16 lbs./7.3 kg|
|Screen-25||4″/1.2 meters||25’/8 meters||16 lbs./7.3 kg|
- Provide an excellent noise-free RF ground by making direct contact with water outside hull.
- Porous bronze construction magnifies contact area – see matrix for surface area equivalent
- Silicon bronze hardware provided (Not intended for lightning protection)
|Model||Dimensions||Mounting Hole Dimensions||Ground Area
|Center to Center||Hole|
|8A||8.4 x 2.7 x .5||21.3 x 6.9 x 1.3||4-1/2″||N/A||1/4″||20 sq. ft.||6.1 M2||3/1.4|
|12C||11.8 x 3.1 x .5||30.0 x 7.9 x 1.3||6″||N/A||5/16″||40 sq. ft.||12.2 M2||4/1.8|
|18E||17.6 x 6.1 x .5||44.7 x 15.5 x 1.3||10″||3″||5/16″||100 sq. ft.||30.5 M2||11/5|
Mounting Hole Spacing
Two position switch allows manual selection of one of two antennas with a single radio or one of two radios with a single antenna. Die cast aluminum case.
Power: 1.5 kW peak, 1kW continuous
Impedance: 50 ohm, Connectors: S0-239/UHF