The Digital Battery Analyzer (model DBA+) is an essential tool for all DC system installers, technicians and battery dealers. Simple to use, it performs a complete analysis of battery condition in mere seconds, then displays conclusive data on a large clear LCD readout.
The DBA analyzes 12 and 6 volt lead-acid, gel-cell and AGM batteries of all types with ratings from 100-1400 CCA. It provides information on battery voltage, battery condition and available battery power. This gives you empirical data to assure your customers that their batteries are fine, or to support your recommendation that they be replaced.
The unit is housed in rugged ABS plastic, yet is light-weight and compact for use in cramped battery compartments and portability in tool kits. It comes equipped with 32″ polarity color-coded test leads and quick-connect clamps. The DBA indicates whether the clamps have proper contact with battery posts.
Single-battery banks or batteries connected singly in series may be tested without disconnection. Parallel batteries must be disconnected prior to testing.
Clear and concise operating instructions are provided.
- Analyzes 12 volt and 6 volt lead-acid batteries of all types: flooded, gel-cell or AGM; deep-cycle or gen/engine start
- Simple three step test procedure provides a comprehensive analysis of batteries in seconds.
- No need to recharge batteries prior to testing; accurate results for batteries in any state of charge down to 5.5 volts
- Uses sophisticated conductance technology; will not harm or discharge batteries
- Rugged, compact, light-weight case; easy to use even in hard-to-access battery compartment
- Temperature compensation setting when testing batteries below 32˚ F (0˚ C)
- Handy water resistant carry-case with shoulder strap provided
An essential tool for any electrical system installer or site maintenance technician, the Electrical System Analyzer provides extremely accurate data on all major AC and DC electrical functions in a convenient hand-held device with large easy-to-read LCD display.
- Voltage up to 400 VAC
- AC Current up to 200 Amps
- Frequency at 50-100,000 Hz
- DC Voltage up to 400 VDC
- DC Current up to 200 Amps
- Electrical Continuity